|Institute >> Permanent Diaconate >> Permanent Diaconate Program >>|
Permanent Diaconate Program
Three components of the Permanent Diaconate Program will be offered in 2010-2011:
The Aspirant Year
Year II – Sacred Scripture, The Church and Grace and Speechworks
Year IV – Pastoral Ministry
- Looking at the Tools which will be used for Discernment
- Discernment with the Church, spouse and family.
- Setting goals and objectives for the Permanent Diaconate Program
Permanent Diaconate Year IV: Year IV will examine all aspects of Parish Ministry including such topics as Homiletics, Liturgical Ministry, The Deacon and Canon Law, Bioethics, Reconciliation Service, the Psalms and Music, and Canon Law and Marriage.
Location: St. Peter’s Seminary
- 2010: September 24 - 26; October 22 - 24; November 19 - 21; December 17 - 19
- 2011: January 21 - 23; February 18 - 20; March 18 - 20; April 15 - 17; May 13 - 15; June 17 - 19
Deacon John Vallely, Specialist 519-432-1824 ext. 286 / firstname.lastname@example.org